In the top navigation bar, click Track. The Track page appears, where you can see your tracked people, tracked properties, and saved labels. You can think of this page as your bucket of opportunities. In this article, you'll find the following information:
The following image shows what you'll find on the Track page, with some information about each feature. You can right-click and open the image in a new tab to see a larger version.
On the Property and People tabs, you can:
- Add or remove labels from one or more opportunities.
- Remove opportunities from Track.
- Filter your tracked opportunities.
- Add notes to tracked opportunities.
- Drill down into property details.
- Drill down into associated properties for people.
On the Property tab, you can see basic information about your tracked properties at a glance, including the following:
- MLS status and ID (if applicable)
- Property value
- Bed and bathroom count
- Square footage
- Lot size
- Sell Score
- Associated labels
On the People tab, you can see your tracked people and the following information for each:
- Contact information (if available)
- Most recent associated property (plus an Owner indicator, if applicable)
- Sell Score for the most recent associated property
- Buy Score for the person
At the top of the Track page, click Manage Labels. The Manage Labels menu appears, which displays a breakdown of your existing labels, including how many opportunities you've assigned each label to. You can do the following on the Manage Labels menu: