New Track Page
Our Track page is getting a face lift and some additional features over the next few weeks! Phase one arrives on May 31st, which includes an updated look and feel to how users view their tracked people and properties. Read on for more details about what's coming in phase one.
The following images show what the final Track page will look like, however, some visible features are coming in phase two. See the Coming Soon section at the end of this page to learn more.
New tab titles
All users will be able to see the number of tracked properties and people at a glance on the tab titles, instead of having to navigate to either page.
Quick edit & reference features
On the legacy Track page, users could select one or all opportunities to bulk add or remove labels, or remove the opportunities from track. We're adding the following useful features:
- Add/edit/remove labels: Agents can add, edit, or remove labels from individual tracked opportunities.
- MLS ID and lot size: Agents can quickly reference MLS ID and lot size in the row for the tracked opportunity.
Track searches are going to be sticky! When a user clicks into a tracked item and then returns to the Track page, they'll see their last sort or search.
See it for yourself
Coming Soon (Phase Two)
We're introducing some familiar filters to the new Track page. Filters appear on the left side of the page in the filter bar, exactly how they appear on the Discover map. Click here for a list of all the filters on the Discover map.
We'll be rolling out the filters in phases. The first batch of available filters on the Properties tab includes MLS Status, Mortgage Rate, Mortgage Age, Property Value, Sell Score, Building Type, and Flood Zone. Later, we'll introduce the rest of the Discover map filters, as well as filters for the People tab.
- We're rolling out Buy Score, which is a new filter that functions similarly to the Sell Score, in that it predicts how likely a person is to buy a property within a certain period of time. Buy Score will be available for Success plan subscribers and above, and is not visible on the Properties tab of the Track page.
- We're adding the ability for users to purchase contact information in bulk for multiple properties.
- We're introducing the ability for users to add notes about tracked properties and people.