As a Remine user, you can request a report of your past clients and transacted properties, which includes a forecast of which clients are likely to transact again sooner than others.
We generate this report by compiling a list of all the transactions where you are identified as one of the following:
- Listing agent
- Co-listing agent
- Selling agent
- Co-selling agent
We pull this information from your MLS, and each MLS has a different system for keeping historical records. As a result, how far back your Past Transactions Report goes depends on two factors:
- Whether you have switched your MLS ID. We can only pull information for your current MLS ID.
- How far back your MLS keeps historical transaction records.
When you receive your Past Transactions Report, all the properties and people will be tracked under a new label. You can view and manage your past clients on the Track page, and you'll receive notifications any time information changes for your clients and transacted properties.
Why should I request my Past Transactions Report?
In your Past Transactions Report, you'll see the following actionable data:
- A list of your past clients, including any of the following applicable information:
- Current mailing addresses
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- A list of your past transacted properties, including any of the following applicable information:
How do I get my Past Transactions Report?
Contact us! We'll walk you through your Past Transactions Report, pricing details, and how you can utilize this information to farm your warm leads.
Phone: (855) 217-0171
Remine Support is available Monday through Friday 9am-9pm ET, and Saturday 9am-1pm ET.