You can create a public Agent Landing Page to share important information and collaborate with clients. The first step is to create a URL for your public homepage. Once your URL is setup, you can save searches and invite clients to Remine. When your client clicks your custom URL, they'll see your landing page.
Here is an example of the Agent Landing Page:
In the , click your username, and then click Settings.
The following settings affect content on your landing page:
- Profile Picture - a picture of you that appears with your name on your landing page.
- Display Preferences - the contact information that appears on your landing page.
- Custom URL - the link your clients will use to access Remine.
- Logo - the logo that appears in the upper left corner of your landing page.
- Background Image - the background image for your landing page, which will take up most of the screen.
- Welcome Message - welcome text that appears at the bottom of your landing page.
- Social Media - allows you to link your social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn and more)
- Listing Display Options - customize which listings your clients can see on your landing page.
- At the top of the Settings page, click Change Photo. Upload a photo that you want to appear on your landing page and printed materials like CMA 360 reports.
- Scroll to the Social Profile settings.
- In the Custom URL section, type a URL for your homepage. This URL is permanent, and you won't be able to modify it later. Choose something recognizable that you can remember.
- In the Logo section, click Add to upload your logo.
- In the Background Image section, select one of the preset images, or click Add to upload your own.
- In the Welcome Message section, provide a welcome title and type a message to greet users who visit your landing page.
- In the Social Media section, click on edit in the top right-hand corner. This will allow you to enter in any social media link that you would like to display on your Agent Homepage. Once you have entered in the information you would like to display, click save.
- In the Display Preferences section, type the contact information that you want to appear on your homepage. If you don't enter anything here, your homepage will display just your name that we get directly from your MLS.
If your licensing authority requires you to display your license number on marketing materials, you can include your license number under Additional Info.