Remine is a member benefit of your MLS. This means that as long as you are an active member of your MLS, you have access to a free Remine Starter account tied to your MLS credentials. If you want access to more features, you can upgrade your Remine account to a paid plan at any time. For details on pricing and the features available with each plan, see the Plans article.
See our Terms of Service for detailed information about our downgrade and refund policies.
What do I need to know about downgrading my account?
As long as you submit the downgrade form one business day before your renewal date, you won't be charged again. Your renewal date is the day that you upgraded to a paid plan. For example, if you upgraded on the 1st of the month, then your renewal date is the 1st of every month.
If you're unsure about your renewal date, contact Remine Support.
- Your Remine account reflects your downgrade on the next renewal date. This means that if your renewal date is the 1st of the month and you downgrade on the 17th, you'll have access to all the features of your paid plan until the 1st of the following month.
If you are on an upgraded plan and choose to downgrade, you'll lose all your tracked properties and people. You'll still have access to any purchased contact information, however, you will need to manually locate those people again. To find people whose contact information you've purchased, see the Find purchased contact information article.
How do I downgrade my account?
There are two ways to downgrade your account! We can downgrade your account for you, or you can downgrade the account yourself.
- To have us downgrade the account for you, access the Submit a request form. Fill out your request form and send it to us, and we'll take the proper steps to downgrade your account.
- To downgrade your account yourself, follow these simple steps:
- At the bottom of the left sidebar, click on your name.
- A new drop-down menu will appear. At the top, you'll see your name and the name of the plan you're currently on. Next to your plan's name, you'll see the "(manage)" link. Click that link.
- When you click on the "(manage)" link, you'll be taken to the plan page. There, you'll see two large cards with your upgrade options. There's a link underneath those cards that says "I want to downgrade to a starter." Click that link.
- A pop-up screen will appear. This pop up offers you the chance to pause your upgrade plan instead of fully downgrading. If you wish to pause your account, click "Try This." If you wish to continue fully downgrading your account, click "Downgrade."
What is the refund process?
- To request a refund, contact us at (703) 646-7522 or email email@example.com.
- If you submit a downgrade request before your billing date and receive an erroneous charge, you are eligible for a refund.
- We do not issue prorated refunds for the remainder of the billing cycle after you downgrade.
How do I restore my past due account?
- If your account is past due, when you log in to Remine, you'll see a prompt to update your payment method. You can follow these steps to restore your account.
- If you need further assistance, contact us at (703) 646-7522 (option 3) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why am I locked out of my account?
- Your account will be suspended if we cannot recover a failed payment for 21 days.
- If your account is suspended, you cannot access any Remine features until you contact us at (703) 646-7522 (option 3) or email email@example.com your subscription.