Remine is a member benefit of your MLS. This means that as long as you are an active member of your MLS, you have access to a free Remine Starter account tied to your MLS credentials. If you want access to more features, you can upgrade your Remine account to a paid plan at any time. For details on pricing and the features available with each plan, see the Plans article.
See our Terms of Service for detailed information about our downgrade and refund policies.
What do I need to know about downgrading my account?
Your renewal date is the day that you upgraded to a paid plan. For example, if you upgraded on the 1st of the month, then your renewal date is the 1st of every month.
If you're unsure about your renewal date, contact Remine Support.
- Your Remine account reflects your downgrade on the next renewal date. This means that if your renewal date is the 1st of the month and you downgrade on the 17th, you'll have access to all the features of your paid plan until the 1st of the following month.
If you are on an upgraded plan and choose to downgrade, you'll lose all your tracked properties and people. You'll still have access to any purchased contact information, however, you will need to manually locate those people again. To find people whose contact information you've purchased, see the Find purchased contact information article.
How do I downgrade my account?
- To downgrade your account, access the Submit a request form. Fill out your request form and send it to us and we'll take the proper steps to downgrade your account.
What is the refund process?
- To request a refund, describe your request in the submission form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you submit a downgrade request before your billing date and receive an erroneous charge, you are eligible for a refund.
- We do not issue prorated refunds for the remainder of the billing cycle after you downgrade.
Why am I locked out of my account?
- Your account will be suspended if we cannot recover a failed payment for 21 days.
- If your account is suspended, you cannot access any Remine features until you submit a request form or email email@example.com