In Remine, a Cart is simply a collection of properties. It can be a group of properties that you would like to share with clients or a geographic farm of properties that you want to keep tabs on.
Navigating within the Carts page
Once in the Carts page, you can perform various tasks such as adding, removing or duplicating a Cart, as well as managing the columns that appear in the table. Once you get acquainted, visit the Marketing through Remine section of our Help Center to learn all that you can do with a Cart.
||Icons and Demonstration
|Create a Cart
- Click the icon in the top of the Carts page
- In the Cart Name section, enter a name for the Cart
- Click the Create Cart button to save the Cart
|Rename a Cart
- Click the down arrow next to the Cart name and select Rename
- Enter the new name of the Cart
- Click the icon to save the name. Click the icon to cancel the update.
Delete a Cart
- Click the down arrow next to the Cart name and select Delete
- In the popup window, type DELETE in all caps
- Click the Delete button to confirm the deletion of the cart
Note: Once a Cart is deleted, it cannot be undone. You do have the option to recreate the Cart.
|Duplicate a Cart
- Click the down arrow next to the Cart name and select Duplicate
- In the popup window, type a new Cart Name
- Click the Duplicate Cart button to finish
|Manage Columns in Carts
You may choose to rearrange the column order if you would like to see DOM before Listing ID or have a preference of how you would like to see the data in the Carts page.
- Click Manage Columns in the top right-hand corner
- In the section on the left, click the icon to add that column to the table in the Carts page
- In the section on the right, click the icon to remove that column from the table in the Carts page
Note: The Address and City columns cannot be removed.
Click the icon to drag and drop and change the order of how you would like the columns to appear in the Carts page.
Click Save to save the selection. Click the icon in the top right-hand corner to cancel your changes.
Search by any address parameter including Street, City, State, or Zip Code