Once you have created a cart you can add a new property or group of properties to that cart at any time. This article will outline how to add properties to a Cart in Remine.
Adding Properties to a Cart in Search
To find an area of interest, use the search bar located at the top of the search page - you can search by Address, Zip, School, and neighborhood. Once you have selected your target, you can use the map drawing tools to further define the area. Next, use the Layers on the left-hand side of the map to eliminate any properties that do not meet your criteria. Once that is complete, you are ready to add your properties to a cart!
- On the right-hand Property Card's menu, click Select All.
- Next, select the in the top right hand corner
- Next, you can select the Cart that you would like to add the property to or you can create a new Cart.
- Select, Add Properties to Cart
- Once your properties have been successfully added to the cart, a Success message will display in the top, right-hand corner of the Discover Map. From there, you can add additional properties to carts!
Adding a Property to a Cart From the Property Details Page
1. In the Property Details Page click the Add to Cart button in the top, right-hand corner.
2. Choose the Cart you would like to add the property to in the dropdown
3. Click Add Property to Cart at the bottom of the popup
4. Once the property has been successfully added to the cart, a Success message will display in the top, right-hand corner of the Property Details page.