Once you have created a cart you can add a new property or group of properties to that cart at any time. This article will outline how to add properties to a Cart in Remine.
Adding a Property to a Cart in Search
1. Click on any blue dot to select the property card in the panel on the right.
2. Within the property card, click on the icon
3 Select the Cart that you would like to add the property to
4. Click Add property to Cart
5. Once your properties have been successfully added to the cart, a Success message will display in the top, right-hand corner of the Discover Map. From there, you can add additional properties to carts!
Tip: Add multiple properties to your Cart using the button above the panel. Simply check the box in each property card that you would like to include. Utilize Filters to add a group of properties with common characteristics to a cart.
Adding a Property to a Cart From the Property Details Page
1. In the Property Details Page click the Add to Cart button in the top, right-hand corner.
2. Choose the Cart you would like to add the property to in the dropdown
3. Click Add Property to Cart at the bottom of the popup
4. Once the property has been successfully added to the cart, a Success message will display in the top, right-hand corner of the Property Details page.