Note: You must be in the Carts page to remove a property from a Cart.
Just as you can add properties to carts, you can remove properties from a cart if they no longer meet the needs of your client or you as an Agent.
How to remove properties from a Cart
- In the Carts page, open the Cart to which the property belongs
- Check the box next to the property that you would like to remove
Tip: You can check multiple boxes or the Select All checkbox to remove a group of properties from a Cart
- Click More at the top of the page
- In the dropdown, select Remove
- In the popup, enter the word DELETE in all caps to confirm that you are removing the selected property or properties from the cart. Then click Delete.
- A success message will display in the top, right-hand side of the page when the properties have been removed
Note: Deleting a property from a Cart cannot be undone. To add the property again, see our article Adding Properties to a Cart.