- Homeowners are preparing to list their home, and you create a CMA to determine an appropriate listing price.
- Buyers are preparing to make an offer on a home, and you create a CMA to determine an appropriate price to offer.
When you select the criteria for the comps you want to find, Remine searches for properties in two categories:
- MLS properties - Properties retrieved from your MLS database. For MLS status descriptions, see the MLS Status article.
- Off MLS properties - Properties that transacted within the last 6 months outside of the MLS (like For Sale By Owners, (FSBOs), which we detect by looking at deed changes and values associated with those deed changes.
- The Property Information section includes property characteristic fields like bedroom and bathroom count, square footage, lot size, parking options, and more. Use these fields to define the comps that you want to find. Remine will return comps that meet this criterion in the next step.
- The Listing Information section includes listing characteristics like current MLS status, listing and sold prices, and a time frame for when any sold properties went to closing. Use these fields to define the types of listings you want to find for your comps.
You can view your past Remine CMAs on the Property Details page for the target property. These CMAs are private, and visible only to you.
In the top bar, you will see the number of results with the criterion you selected in the Select Criteria step.
In the upper left corner, you'll see the Market Value Range. The lower end of the range is the lowest available sold price of all comps. The higher end of the range is the highest available sold price of all the comps in this CMA.
Below the Market Value Range, you'll see various MLS statuses. Each number corresponds to the number of comps that have that particular MLS status.
To the right of the MLS statuses, you'll see the Sort By section. You can sort your list of comps by several characteristics such as bed and bathroom count, days on market, or diff (how much the sold price differs from the list price for closed properties).
If you want to remove a comp from your CMA, in the row for the property, click the remove button.
The property is grayed out and won't be included in the CMA, but it doesn't disappear from the list on this page. You can easily add the property back to the CMA by clicking the +add button.
In the top bar, you will see the number of results along with the criterion you selected in the Select Criteria step.
Off MLS comps are properties that transacted within the last 6 months outside of the MLS, like For Sale by Owner (FSBO) properties.
- The property does not fall within the selected radius range. You may need to increase the distance in the first step of CMA 360: Select Criteria.
- Option 1 - To navigate to the Select Criteria step from the second step of CMA 360: View Results, click Edit Criteria, found next to the Save & Continue button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Option 2 - To navigate to the Select Criteria step from the third step of CMA 360: View Results, click Edit Comps in the upper left corner of the screen. Then proceed to follow Option 1.
- Option 3 - To navigate to the Select Criteria step from the third step of CMA 360: View Results, click Customize in the upper left corner of the screen. Then proceed to follow Option 2 then Option 1.
- The property transaction is more than 6 months old or falls out of the Sold Date range.
- Contact Support to Report a Bug
Any previously saved CMAs will be stored on the property details page of that specific property. To delete a saved comparison, select CMA on the left-hand menu on the property details page and your CMA will be in the dropdown under Recent CMAs. Then, click on the icon next to the item to be permanently deleted.
In areas where the public record data doesn't include bedroom counts, Remine references our estimated bedroom counts to find Off MLS comps.
Visit the List of Cloud CMA MLS Partners to find out if your MLS offers Cloud CMA as a member benefit.
For any questions or assistance required for Cloud CMA, visit the Cloud CMA Support Center.