Check out this article to learn how to print mailing labels directly from Remine.
1. On the left side of the list of properties, select the checkboxes associated with the properties for which you want to create mailing labels. You can also click the Select All checkbox at the top.
After you select properties, the More button appears at the top of the list.
2. Click Print Mailing Labels.
3. The Print Mailing Labels window appears, where you can configure the information that appears on your mailing labels.
4. In the Recipient Name box, select one of the following:
- Property Owner(s) - The label displays the name(s) of the property owner(s) we have on file.
- "Current Resident" - The label displays CURRENT RESIDENT in place of a name.
5. In the Address box, select one of the following:
- Property Address - The label displays the address for the selected property.
Mailing Address - The label displays the mailing address for the owner of the selected property.
6. In the Label Type box, select the type of label you want to use
7. Click Print Labels
A download will generate, which displays a preview of your mailing labels, giving you the option to Print.