Every Pro user has the ability to provide a full, free credit report to their clients, powered by Equifax. The credit report provided will be a soft pull on the client's credit, meaning it will not impact their credit score.
For more information on how to invite your clients to receive their free credit report, see our article Invite Clients to Remine.
Below are the instructions your clients will follow to attain their free credit report after you have sent them an invitation to Remine.
Getting the Free Credit Report
- In the invite email, click the Get Started button.
- Register by entering a name, email, password, and phone number. You can also choose to register via Google or Facebook - then click Sign Up.
- You'll receive a confirmation email where you'll click Confirm Email.
- In the resulting page, you can either Continue or Skip for now - only the Continue option will allow you to request your credit report. The Skip for now option will sign you into Remine.com, where you can continue your real estate journey.
- Follow the instructions to enter some information about yourself to allow Equifax to verify your identity.
Note: Once your identity is verified, your credit score will display with the option to download the full credit report for your records. The credit score is not visible to the agent - instead, they will see the credit score range if you choose to share it with them.
Credit Report FAQs
Upon completion of verifying their identity, your client will have the opportunity to consent to Remine pulling their credit score and consent to sharing their credit score range with you. If they consent to both items, their credit score range will automatically populate into their client card on the Engage page for you to view. Your client also has the option to request their full Equifax credit report, which is not able to be shared with you through Remine.