The features outlined here are currently available to FMLS and AKMLS members only.
Statuses are used throughout Docs+ to help you keep tabs on your transactions.
Document statuses pertain to each document individually. Statuses are:
- Draft: This is the default status of any document (upload or Smart Form) added to a Transaction folder. Documents will remain in 'Draft' status until being sent and/or signed
- Sent: The document has been sent to a client or cooperating agent, but has not been viewed
- For Review: The recipient has signed or made edits to the document – updates are ready for your review
- Read: The document has been opened by the recipient
- In Progress: This status is used for any documents that are being actively updated by both sides of the transaction
- Complete: The document is ready for submission
Submission statuses pertain to collections of documents (Transaction folders) being sent to broker/admin for review. Statuses are:
- Open: Hasn’t been submitted
- Submitted: The documents have been sent to the office and are awaiting admin action/assignment
- Admin Review: The documents are currently being reviewed by admin
- Incomplete: Admin has marked documents as requiring updates, corrections or any further action
- Approved: Documents have been marked by admin as correct and complete
Transaction statuses pertain to the entire deal and encompass the whole Transaction folder. Statuses are:
- Active: Any transactions that you're currently working on
- Inactive: Transactions that have fallen through and/or have "gone cold"
- Closed: Transactions that are complete