The features outlined here are currently available to FMLS and AKMLS members only.
Checklists exist to help agents be sure that no important steps or action items pertaining to a transaction are missed. An unlimited number of checklists can be created by clicking 'Checklists' in the left side menu and then the 'Checklist' button at the top of the page.
Checklists can be further organized with folders, which can be added by clicking the '+ Folder' button at the top of the page.
Each Checklist has a drop-down menu to the right which will allow you to edit, copy, move (to another folder) or delete.
You may have a series of Checklists created for you by your broker/admin. These will automatically appear in your account.
To create your own checklists:
- Click 'Checklist' at the top of the page
- Give the Checklist a name
- Add tasks by clicking 'Add Tasks'
- When the list is complete, click 'Save'
To add/associate a Checklist to a Transaction folder:
- Open the Transaction folder you'd like to add a checklist to
- Click the 'Checklist' button at the top of the page
- Click 'Select' to choose from your existing checklists, or 'Create New' to make a new Checklist from scratch