The features outlined here are currently available to FMLS, AKMLS, NVAR and PWAR members only.
There are times when a Corporation, such as an LLC, needs to be listed on documents for signature when the signer may not be known. Below will show how the client can be entered as a corporation but then have the actual signer add their name at time of signature.
- To do this, start by creating the transaction:
- Add the corporation as the 'Buyer' or 'Seller', depending on which side of the transaction they are on and click 'Next'.
- Select the form(s) to add into the transaction and then proceed with entering information
- Once the form(s) have been filled in and you have signed them, send them to your client as you normally would via the 'Send' feature:
- When the corporation client receives the document(s) to be signed, they will be prompted to create their signature and initial stamp. The corporation name will automatically populate in the signature and initial boxes. This can be changed by clicking in the signature box itself and changing it to whatever it needs to be.
- In this Help Center article, steps 3 through 7 will show how you the agent would create your signature stamp for your account however the process is the same for a new recipient starting a signing session.