Begin to Create a CMA 360
- Access the property details page for the property you wish to create a CMA.
- In the bar on the left-hand side of the page, click Create CMA. In the drop-down, click Remine CMA 360.
3. Continue to Steps to Personalize Your CMA 360.
Steps to Personalize Your CMA 360
1. Select Criteria
- The Select Comparables Criteria page appears, and the selected property is automatically added to your Carts. Fill out the form based on the comps that you want to find.
- Click the Search button at the bottom of the page.
2. View Results
- The View Results page appears.
- Review the list of comps. You can adjust them as needed.
- Hover over a list item and the corresponding pin on the map wobbles to identify itself.
- To view the Property Details page for that property, click an address in the list.
- To remove a comp from your CMA, in the row for the property, click the button.
- To add a comp back to your CMA, in the row for the property, click the Add button.
- Click the Save & Continue button in the upper right corner to move to the next step.
3. Customize Report
- The Customize Report page appears.
- Customize the look and feel of your PDF report by selecting a color scheme, uploading a photo and logo, typing the name of the clients, and adding which agent(s) prepared the report.
- Click the Save & Continue button at the bottom of the page to move to the next step.
4. View Report
- The View Report page appears with your final report.
- Print the PDF of your CMA by clicking the Print button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- The Print CMA window appears.
- Name your file and select whether you wish to include photos and valuations. Make your selections and click Print. The report downloads automatically.
- Click the Close button in the upper right corner to exit the report screen.