Quickly access preferred search criteria and properties through the Saved Search feature. When you save a search, you and your clients receive email notifications when new properties meet the search criteria, or when property characteristics change, like MLS status or listing price.
Steps to create a Saved Search
- Select the Search tab on the menu at the bottom of the app
- Draw a shape around your chosen area and apply any filters and layers
- Click the button in the top, right corner
- Your search is saved immediately. A window appears, where you can configure your saved search settings.
- Search Name: Type a name for the saved search.
- Frequency: Select the frequency with which you want to send email notifications about this saved search.
- Add Contacts to Share: Share the Saved Search with anyone in your Remine Contacts list. The Add me to the emails checkbox serves as a CC, and if selected, you will be included on ALL notifications for the Saved Search.
Note: You can save searches on the Starter plan, however, your invited clients cannot modify your shared searches or save their own searches. For details about the features available with each plan, see the Plans article.
- Click Done.