The features outlined here are currently available to MLS' that are partnered with our Docs+ platform.
As an agent, document Packages are typically provided to you by your broker or administrator, but you can create as many custom Packages as you need or customize the Packages that have been provided for you.
To edit a document Package:
- Click Packages in the left side menu
- Click on the existing Package you wish to edit
- The contents of your Doc. Package will be displayed.
- From here, you can:
- Edit the name of your document package.
- Remove documents by clicking the ‘x’ next to each
- Add documents from the form library
- Upload your own documents from your desktop
- Once complete, click Save.
Customizing the contents of your document package:
You can edit the information on each form by clicking Customize. This will make sure that the info you’ve added is pre-populated when you use this Package later for a client or transaction.
- After clicking Customize you will be able to edit the form. Fill in any information that you want to appear each time you use this Package.
- Once complete, click Save in the top right corner.
- You will be taken back to the Package contents page, and you can repeat these steps for each form you would like to customize.
- Once complete click Save.