The following steps outline how to schedule a showing for an active property.
If the listing agent has configured ShowingTime for the property:
You'll check Schedule Tour on the left-hand side of the Property Details page.
ShowingTime opens in a new browser tab, where you can schedule a showing for the property.
If the listing agent has not configured ShowingTime for the property:
In the Listing Details section, click .
You'll be taken to the Chat page with a new message window. Here you can send the agent a message to request a showing. If the agent hasn't registered their Remine account, they'll still receive an email notifying them of the message.
The following steps outline how to quickly share a property directly from the Property Details page.
Open the Property Details page that you want to share.
- Recipient's Email: Type one email for the person with whom you want to share the property.
- Message: Optionally, type a message to attach to the email.
On the left side of the Property Details page, underneath the property address and the Add to Cart button, click the Share button.
The Share This Property window appears, where you can specify where you want to send the property.
Configure the options and click Send. This immediately generates and sends an email to the address you typed in the Recipient's Email box.
The following steps outline how to print a client-facing PDF of the Property Details page.
Open the Property Details page that you want to print.
- In the upper left corner, click the Print button.
The Print window appears, where you can customize your PDF:
- Audience: If you select the This is for a client checkbox, the PDF will exclude the Mortgages and Associated People sections.
- Print Images: If you select Yes, print images, the PDF will include any available listing photos.
- Name Your File: This is a box where you can type a name for the PDF. By default, the name will be the property address.
- After you customize your PDF, click the Print button. The PDF downloads automatically.