Once you've got your signature and initial tags added to your document, you can start signing the document in person or send the document (via email) to be signed.
Signing in person
To sign a document, you can click Start Signing in the upper right (while viewing the document) or click the drop-down next to any document in the Transaction folder and select Sign.
- Select any additional documents you want to sign and click Continue
- Select the party member who is signing by clicking Sign now next to their name. This could be yourself, or if your client is with you, they can add their signatures using your device.
- If you're handing your device to your client or a member of a cooperating party, they'll first be prompted to enter their email address (they'll be sent a copy once they're finished signing) and check a box indicating that they are who they say they are.
- Click the first signature tag highlighted in red: Click to sign.
Sending a Document to Sign
To send any document(s) for signing, follow these steps:
- Click Send in the upper right corner. You can send documents for signing from the Document Folder view by clicking the drop-down next to a document and selecting Send.
- Select which document(s) you want to send for signing and click Continue
- Check the box next to the part member who you want to sign. You can establish a signing sequence if you've got multiple people who need to sign, or you can send them to one person at a time manually. Feel free to change the subject line of the email and add a personal message as well. Click Send when you're ready.
The recipient will receive an email with a link to the document(s), complete with simple instructions on how to sign. They don't need a Remine account to sign, and once they're finished signing they'll receive an email with a downloadable copy of the signed document.
Article is closed for comments.