The Document Audit Report provides you with a detailed breakdown of the activity of your documents. The Report will provide details of the following:
- A table of contents summarizing what is included in the report.
- Information of all the parties included in the document (name, role and email).
- Signature Audit: will display all unique signature tags of all parties who are signing your document.
- Audit trail: detailed breakdown of all changes and activity made to your documents.
- Document Version: all versions of the document will be listed then attached at the end of the audit report.
Article is closed for comments.