All of the basic actions within the 'Transactions' section, outlined below, can be applied to documents and folders alike:
1. Add Folder
Click this button to create a new folder within the section that you're currently viewing.
Click here to upload a document(s) into the folder that you're currently viewing.
To change the name of your folder or document:
- Click on the document or folder you want to rename.
- Click the 'Rename' button to the top right of the page.
- Enter the new name and click 'Save'.
To copy a file, or document within a Transaction Folder:
- Click on the file you want to copy.
- Click the 'Copy' button in the top right of the page.
- Remine Docs will create a copy and save it in the same Transaction Folder. You can move it to another file or folder using the 'Move' feature outlined above.
Items such as forms and folders can be moved throughout the application.
- Click on the folder you wish to move
- Click the 'move' button located on the top right of the toolbar
- Select your new destination and click 'Done'
To delete a folder or document:
- Select the document(s) you want to delete
- Click the 'Delete' button to the top right of the page
- Click 'Continue' to confirm you want to delete the item
- From both your Transaction Folder or while viewing the document itself, click the 'Export' icon in the top right corner
- Your document should download immediately and save to your device
To send a folder or document:
- Click on the document you want to send
- Click the 'Send' button to the top right of the page
Click 'Info' from the drop-down next to any folder or document for basic information on the contents, including created/last modified dates, recent activity and people involved.
All of the actions mentioned above can also be accessed through the drop-down menu to the left of every item in a Transaction Folder.