You may choose to create a copy of an existing document, either to use as a template for other clients/transactions, or for use in the same Transaction file. To create a copy (or “clone”) of an existing document (in its current state):
- Find the document in the Transaction file view and click its drop-down menu button on the far right side
- Select Copy
- The document copy will be created and will display in the same Transaction file
- The copy will be distinguishable by the ‘Date Modified’, which will be just a few moments prior. The document name will also start with ‘Copy of’, followed by the name of the document is was cloned from
- To move the document to another folder, click the drop-down menu button on the far right of the new document
- Select Move
- Choose the file’s new destination folder (or create a new one) and click Done.
Article is closed for comments.