The features outlined here are currently available to FMLS and AKMLS members only.
Sending documents (to sign or “view only”) can be done in just a few clicks from any transaction folder, or while viewing the document itself.
While viewing the document:
- Click the Send button located on the top right corner of the toolbar
While viewing a transaction folder:
- Select the document(s) you want to send by clicking the checkboxes to the left of each, then the Send button in the top right.
- You can modify which documents and pages you would like to share.
- Select the Recipient(s) by clicking the checkbox and enter an email address if it is not already saved with their contact info. If you need to send to multiple people for signing, you can always establish a signing sequence.
- Scroll down and enter a message if needed. You can also change the subject line of the email.
- Click Send when you’re ready to share.
- The recipient will receive an email with a link to open the document in Remine Docs (they do NOT need an account of their own!) or download them as a PDF.
If you’re sharing the document(s) with a cooperating agent, they’ll have the ability to:
- Edit the document (eg. Counter the purchase price, add/remove chattels, etc.)
- Add their signatures & initials where needed
- Share the document with their client to view and sign
The client (the buyer or seller) will not have permission to edit the document. They can only sign the signature and initial tags that have been placed for them.