The features outlined here are currently available to FMLS members only.
Checklists exist to help agents be sure that no important steps or action items pertaining to a transaction are missed. An unlimited number of checklists can be created by clicking 'Checklists' in the left side menu and then the 'Checklist' button at the top of the page.
Checklists can be further organized with folders, which can be added by clicking the '+ Folder' button at the top of the page.
Each Checklist has a drop-down menu to the right which will allow you to edit, copy, move (to another folder) or delete.
You may have a series of Checklists created for you by your broker/admin. These will automatically appear in your account.
To create your own checklists:
- Click 'Checklist' at the top of the page
- Give the Checklist a name
- Add tasks by clicking 'Add Tasks'
- When the list is complete, click 'Save'
To add/associate a Checklist to a Transaction folder:
- Open the Transaction folder you'd like to add a checklist to
- Click '+ Form' at the top of the page
- Click the 'Checklist' tab
- Select the Checklist you want to add and click 'Next'
From within the Transaction folder, click on the added Checklist and check the boxes next to each task as you complete them!