First things first—be sure you're in the Docs+ app, not the core Remine app. Once in Docs+, you can upload files (up to 20 MB each) from your Dashboard or directly to the Transaction Folder you are working in.
Option 1: Uploading from the Dashboard
- On the Dashboard, click Upload a File.
- Select the file(s) from your computer to upload
- Select a destination for the uploaded document by selecting an existing client file or creating a new folder
Option 2: Uploading from within a Transaction Folder
- Navigate to the Transactions section and open the folder that you'd like to upload into.
- Click Upload near the top of the page.
- Select a file from your computer to upload.
For info on uploading documents using the Unique Transaction Folder Email, click here.
Article is closed for comments.